Friday, August 19, 2011

Thanks

When u put your work out on public display it's a bit scary kinda like putting a bit of yourself on the wall and hope people understand it and like it. To be honest I was blow away by the response and now will be buying my gf Aimee the Maggie Beer ice cream of her choice because I bet her I wouldn't sell any work. To those who purchased thanks again and I hope they fit well in there new home! Thanks to Benny Owen and Ash Grunwald for the idea to involve local photographers and film makers on the tour and for the invite! Also to my bro Russ for making the screen to hang them on and Aimee for hanging out next to the wind storm every time someone opened the door, really thanks. More images to come Beau young and Ash killing it on the night.







No comments:

Post a Comment